Healthy banana muffins with walnuts and vanilla
This is another version of my banana-coconut bread recipe. Here I’ve made sweet little muffins. This recipe (as the banana-coconut bread) contains no added fat, and as little sugar as possible (for the taste to remain sweet and irresistible).
- 4 really ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 80 g sugar; palm sugar, or unrefined sugar
- 150 g white flour. I used gluten-free this time, but sometimes I use normal white flour.
- 50 g organic rolled oats, gluten free if you want the muffins to be gluten free.
- 50 g chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp real vanilla sugar
- 1/4 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking soda (natron)
Put into 12-15 muffin tins, and bake in the oven at 170’C, for 15-20 minutes.
The muffins are chewy and chunky at the same time. Lovely!